Friday, 26 February 2016

Guest DT for Faery Ink

Hello again everyone, This is my GDT Inspiration spot for Faery Ink


I am using Amber Postal punk, I just love her, fits perfectly on my notebook project


Coloured with my copics and layered onto a notebook, I picked the Notebook up from asda, great to jot down all my copic colour combinations,
the papers are from my stash I also found some great key and clock charms that I had forgotten about, the dies i have used are Doo hickey



My colours used are:
Face E000 E00 E11 E21 R30 R20
Eyes G21 G24
Everything else different combinations of W9 W7 W5 W3 W1 W00

Don't forget to pop over to Faery ink to get all the new digs

or facebook  to find out all the latest competitions and projects form everyone else on the Faery Ink team
thank you for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment