Sunday, 14 December 2014

Long time......

Hi everyone, i'm back, well at least for a bit,
taking a break from cakes for a while so thought id enter some challenges 


I need to remember to list down my colours again,
sorry I will try and remember next time, 


I am entering into the Beasties Christmas Vintage challenge, I think these are lovely muted vintage colours, the baubles are die cuts cut on my ebosser, the flowers from wild orchid crafts


Thank you all for looking, this card will be on ebay later tonight, under the username cakelicous

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word this is absolutely gorgeous what a wonderful card design, I love how you have coloured that beautiful image this is one top notch make thank you for sharing it with us at My Besties International.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing with us here at My Besties Int'l and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely, lovely card!!! Thank you for entering our challenge at My Besties International!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card! The image is so cute! Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete