Friday, 10 May 2013

I've found besties :)

Hi everyone, two days in a row not bad eh!
I have discovered Besties, I love them so cute with lovely Big Eyes,
You can find them here http://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy

This one is image IMG699 although I do think they need names :)

The paper are various ones from my stash, distressed with my new distress it all gadget, that I still find a bit scary at the moment, it snatches :) !
the greeting is from craftwork cards the ribbon from Craft U Love, and the flowers are from WOC,
She is coloured with my copics,


My challenges are:
besties challenge - Mothers Day or Thank You, i'm giving this one to my friends for being so patient in teaching me sugar craft over the last few weeks :) Thank you
as you like it - favourite die or punch - my doo hickey leaf scroll
copic marker europe - Girls Aloud - Girl only images
clp - Sketch



Thank you for looking everyone



5 comments:

  1. Suzanne she is gorgeous! Be careful now because they are adictive. Most of them have names now and this one is "Tina tatters"
    Beautiful card and colouring too.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suzanne. Beautiful in all ways.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and that leave scroll is very sweet too! great choice, Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and I love the way you coloured her.
    Thank you for joining us at Besties challenge blog.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have coloured her beautifully suzanne , hugs jane besties dt xx

    ReplyDelete