Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Card Toppers

Morning everyone, I need to get on with some cards and books of my own, now i'm not regularly scheduling for stamptacular, I promise to keep the blog up to date, and hopefully another DT will come along soon, so I have something I have to get done every week,

I've been playing with some cottage cutz dies this week, I have come up with an idea for a new baby album, so I have made these up ready, aren't they cute !
The  branch is a spellbinders, 


I have used bakers Twine for the washing line, and some little pegs that were in my stash, the clothes are cottage cutz, chalked with pebbles and embellished with mini buttons from memory mates, 


Watch this space for the Album

1 comment:

  1. Yes, very, very cute, Suzanne! Love the buggy on the branch and the die cuts on the line! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete