Sunday, 24 March 2013

Paper Flowers


Hi everyone, yes two in one day I know!!

I persuaded my husband to get some bits down from my studio for me, as the stairs are now a struggle what with hurting myself yesterday, 

He brought me down some papers ink and my new Punch, Blossom from Stampin Up, Yes i'm now a Stampin up demonstrator / tutor, so if you need anything let me know and I can get it ordered for you, 

I punched out six blossoms from a blue and a green print papers, then I stacked them up  and pushed a brad through the centre, I then scrunched each layer up tight to the centre one by one, then unfolded slightly and inked the edges of the layers with a green and blue ink pad, add a loop of green and blue ribbon to the back and a magnet and hey presto, a little broach flower to wear,


I think these would look great on a card,
if your interested the punch is £15.50

Thanks For looking

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Suzanne. The papers are beautiful. Will look forward to seeing one of these on one of your cards.
    Hugs Sharon., x

    ReplyDelete