Monday, 18 March 2013

Hi all, still tired today after visiting the Ideal Home Show yesterday, it was a good day but tiring, Poppie managed the whole day walking around from a 9 a.m. start until we got home at 9.20 p.m. She asked for nothing and no moaning, :) my perfect child lol !!
So she was bought a Huggle Buddy, A ladybird that turns into a cushion, very soft, must say I quite fancy the bumble bee for long car journeys, Anyway hers is no named Lilly x

Thought I would share some CAS cards with today, they are for a class i'm teaching at the UK School of Craft, if you want to book on the class, all the details are in my header bar under classes,






Thank you for looking

2 comments:

  1. So nice C&S cards, love th colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Suzanne. Love the colours. One day I will make a CAS card - I do try but the layers and embellishments keep jumping onto my card!!! Did you read the message I left you yesterday?
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete