Sunday, 31 March 2013

Gypsy Caravan

Finally all finished and put together, 
My Gypsy Caravan

I saw a picture in the latest Magnolia Magazine, and I fell in love, but there was no details on the project, no contact information, so I thought and starred and thought some more, and fiddled around in the silhouette software and slowly (very slowly) but surely I began getting the hang of some of the drawing tools that I had never used before and came up with a design for a similar Gypsy caravan, I must say I will now be doing some more designing as I am so pleased with the result and responses from others who has seen it in the flesh, ok card :) 


The papers are from Heartfelt Creations range, oh my what wonderful papers these are,
truly stunning,
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft, I have used a craftwork cards candy button for the door knob, and a little charm bird cage, I got a the NEC that I have put on a chain, hanging up with a brad, all the edges of the papers and wheels doors etc are inked with versa magic, The hardest bit after all the designing was the stairs !!! they took forever to build,



The Chimney is a rolled piece of paper with some buttons glued on top, 
The butterflies are from Karlas Kreative Korner, really pretty

My challenges this week are:
allsorts - Vintage
hot shot craft - Anything but a card



If anyone has any questions just email me suzanne@switchtodvd.co.uk
Thank you for looking


6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous creation! Must have taken a lonnnng time to do!!! Love all the pretty papers and die cuts that went into this! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week for my challenge
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous Suzanne, I can;t image how long it took you but worth every moment.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.


    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation Suzanne! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Vintage challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Suzanne, this is just amazing. What an awesome design. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. I don't have a Silhouette yet, but it is on my wish list for this year.

    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete