Sunday, 3 March 2013

Sketch with Violet

Just letting everyone know that we are aware of the Malware warning on the stamptacular blog, and we are doing all we can to fix this ASAP,

In the mean time it's time for a new challenge, and this week it's time for a sketch, I love sketches, because once ive coloured my image it's brain out and just follow the Sketch to layer and finish my card, easy peasy :)

This week I have used Violet by Saturated Canary
We are sponsored by : totally stampalicious and the paper temptress


I have wanted to colour this image for ages I love her, I have used my copics and some paper glaze on her glasses to make them look realistic, It turned into quite a Clean and simple card today, which is not like me at all, only when I concentrate on a Clean and Simple Design, for without words,


The papers are from craftwork cards and the stripped one with happy birthday on is from Asda, I know I saw it and though what a great background paper ! it's amazing what you see out and about and think of making cards,
I have some new for you coming in the next few days, which will make me busy busy busy, but I can't wait it's so exciting :)


Challenges this week are:
ribbon girls - Ribbon or Twine
live and love crafts - Pearls (they are there on my vine)
no matter which - Anything Goes, as long as you use a stamp or digi
allsorts - For A Lady
saturated canary - Good Versus Evil - I chose Good, she looks such a goodie

Thank you for looking everyone Have a Good Weekend, off to the park now with the remote control car :-)

10 comments:

  1. Stunning colouring and lovely colours used. Thanx for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour palette Suzanne, the lilacs and fresh greens work beautifully.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    I have a little competition running with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you joined in, you can check it out here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Suzanne! Love the image, coloring, pretty papers, take on the sketch & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Bummer about the malware thing, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card glad I'm not the only one that uses wrapping paper for backgrounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Suzanne! eautiful card XxX Thanks for sharing in No Matter Which’s *Anything Goes* challenge and good luck !

    Hugzzz

    Tammy, NMWC DT at Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya hunnie this is a stunnig little card, thanks for joining us at saturated canary, big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this time, huggles Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love!!..such a pretty colour scheme :-)..thanks for sharing with us at SC challenges..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzanne!
    Oh wow! This is very beautiful :) I love that sc image and you have inked her perfectly :) What a great idea to add pearls like that to the vine :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at LLC challenges :)
    Welcome back!
    Hugs, Louise

    ReplyDelete