Sunday, 17 February 2013

Two's Company

Good morning everyone, its Two's Company over at stamptacular this week
which means you use two of things, I have two people in my stamp, I have used two different types of embellishments - dies and flowers, My main design is two colours and I have two different papers,

So pop over and join in, we are sponsored by stitchy bear
I have used A Penny for your thoughts by Sassy Cheryl


This is a relatively new digi stamp from Sassy Cheryl isn;t she cute!!
I have coloured her with my copics and cut her out with an oval spell binders die,


The other die I have used the little bird and flowers on the branch is a new love of mine, Cottage Cutz Dies, they are so detailed and great designs, Not sure what make the little tag one is though !


My Challenges this week are:
sassy cheryls - use a heart - mine is on my tag and papers
pumpkin spice LOVE
little claires designs Love and Romance
cmc copic challnege group Girly



11 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, I love the papers you've used and the image is colored in so beautifully (like you always do!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome coloring and great design! love all the wonderful textures and sweet flowers accenting mz. Sally and Bella!
    thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! And I LOVE the layering. . .and of course the coloring is stunning Suzanne!
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card, Suzanne! Love the image & coloring, the pretty papers, the design, and embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzanne!! I am in love with this card! Your papers and layers and flowers are fabulous...and your coloring is brilliant!! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hug. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, WOW-this si over the top gorgeous, Suzanne! I love your layers and embellishments!
    I'm so glad you joined us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card Suzanne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute! That's a adorable image! Thanks for joinig the Shop Pumpkin Spice challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest image! you colored it perfectly.


    Thank you for joining our challenge at Pumpkin Spice .

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! Glad you joined us at Color Me Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet, beautifully coloured and created, thanks so much for joining us at CMC this time
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete