Sunday, 24 February 2013

Swirls and Lace

Hi everyone, bit late with my listing today sorry about that, I had a great day yesterday meeting you all at Crafts U Love Thank you to everyone that came along to see me, it was so nice to meet people and have a good chat as well, Don't forget you can book my class for Distress Markers on the 30th March, it is a double class in the morning we will be covering Flesh and hair and in the afternoon moving onto clothes,

Stamptaculars Sunday Challenge this week is Swirls and Lace, we are sponsored this week by meljens designs

I have used a Saturated Canary Design today, isn't she lovely !


I have used an easel from Pinflair, I love these it's makes such a different card, a real keepsake, I have used brown ink with a stipple brush to make a grain effect on my easel, then I have gone around the edges again with the stipple brush with a deep red ink,
The image is coloured with my copics and I have added WOC flowers, gems and dies,


Challenges this week are:

dis digi designs Lace and Pearls
little claires designs - Love and Romance


Thank you for looking everyone

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Suzanne! Love your design, the distressing, the pretty papers, darling image & coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a pretty little card, love your subtle colouring too, thanks for joining in with us at Saturated canary big huggies June xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this time, huggles Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!

    Thanks for joining us at Di's Digis!!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card - love that image and the card design is beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete