Sunday, 10 February 2013

OOpsie

Hi everyone, I miss read the Stamptacular design team blog this week and I made the wrong card, I made next weeks one instead, OOPSIE 
But pop on over there the challenge this week is From The Heart, Make the Sentiment your main Feature, Have a look at what my team mates made,

So I have something a little different for you today instead, I have been playing with the Cameo and I wanted to make a scrapbook page, over at Little scrap of heaven designs they had a sketch layout challenge, so I thought I would give it a go and this is what I came up with


This is my first scrap book page ever, and i'm really quite chuffed :)
The papers are K and Co and Bazzill the flesh is colormates,
I used the silhouette cameo to cut all my pieces, The little frames are not fixed at the top to slide in your photos, and the tags come out to write you messages on,


The edges are all chalked with my Pebble chalks, I love these and use them loads


She is so cute!!

Challenges: little scraps of heaven - Sketch


I must say though this page took me all day to make, Phew !!


Thank you for looking


3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for participating in this week's challenge over at the LSHD DT Blog.
    And I must say for your first layout I think you did an AMAZING job!!
    We would love for you to come over to our facebook fanpage and post your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very PRETTY Suzanne... great first LO.

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, this is one of the sweetest scrapbook pages I have ever seen! I love, love, love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete