Sunday, 3 February 2013

Gents and Gems

Hi everyone bit of a weird weather here in Kent UK, not raining but very dull and not very nice out side,
Not sure what we will do today, nothing planned at the moment,
It's Gents and Gems over at stamptacular this week, I haven't made a mens card for ages, so a great time to make one up,
I have used a Hanglar Stanglar image for my card, i'm not sure what he is called though,


It wasn't a very good light today for picture taking, so sorry about the poor quality,
My image is coloured with copics papers are bazzil and various from my stash, the little greeting is from craftwork cards, the gems from ebay, all the die cuts - clouds and kite have been cut on my cameo, (my new love of my life) I have distressed the edges of my papers with my Tim Holtz tool and memento inks, I used chalks around the deges of my die cuts,



My Challenges this week are:

one stop craft - anything goes
live laugh stamp - anything



See you soon Everyone



4 comments:

  1. Such a cute boy card Suzanne.
    Love it.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Suzanne! Love the image & coloring, love your papers, design, and great die cuts, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great male card. I love the image and design.

    Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Crafts Challenge this week and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete