Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Birthday Hoot

Hi Everyone, I was asked by my friend Carol to create a Birthday card for her Sister who is going to be 60! and she likes Owls, So I thought i would have a change from Colouring and turn to the Cameo, all of you who are following me know that this is me new love ! :)

I used a cutting file from scrapping bug design, my mac has been getting really slow lately and my husband is blaming me, ME NO NOT ME!!
Well I bought an external hard drive 2 Tetra Bites, now those of you tecki people out there know that, it's quite a huge amount, well i transferred all my cutting files, digi stamps and papers etc, guess what! It has taken up 1.72 Tetra bites Blush ! 
mmm maybe it was me :) mind you i don't think it's any quicker!


I love this card so much, I think i'm going to do it all over again,
I cut the clouds, branch, leaves and owl, sister and 60 with the cameo, and chalked all edges with my pebbles chalks,


She is so cute x


the flowers are of course from Wild Orchid Crafts, 
The leaf flourish a doo hickey die, also the tag,
I have chalked the tag with earth tones pebbles chalks, and i have used a new Kaiser craft Stamp and brown ink, from Crafts u love, 


challenges: 
celebrate the occasion - Girls Birthday - must use pink
city crafter - Things with Wings
artistic inspirations - Fancy Folds
songbird - Age Card

I made a little pocket inside the card and added two more tags there too, 


Thank you for looking


10 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne!! LOVE your sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Suzanne. The owl is so cute and I love the papers and the fabulous design.
    Hug Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so darling, Suzanne! Love the scene you created, your design, your pretty papers & wonderful die cuts. Love the gorgeous embellies, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!!! I LOVE this ... so beautiful ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, sweet, beautiful colors, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet ! Very nice card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the colours you've used , such a cute card :) Thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations this week xx -Paula DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really stunning! Love everything about this card. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! You made this pink owl look so cute. I love your card. I am so glad you joined us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete