Sunday, 13 January 2013

Stamptacular Sketch

Good Morning everyone, we have a snow threat hanging over us in Kent Uk at the moment, I hope it's not too much, we will be cut off totally if it;s heavy, So far it's held off, so fingers crossed we escape lightly,

It's A lovely Sketch this week over at Stamptacular I really enjoyed  this sketch, I do sometimes struggle, I colour my image then sit and stare at it, wondering how it would look best, So when it's sketch time I just crack on and build it all up, I get these ones done in record time,

We are sponsored by bugaboo stamps and marianne design this week, two great prizes,

On with my card I have used silver lining from Saturated Canary



I just love this image, she looks like one of my girls, who repeatedly break glasses and plates in the kitchen, then just stand there waiting for you to clear it up !! 
She is coloured with my lovely copics, I'm going to try distress markers on one of these images soon, not sure how it will turn out as it will be printer ink, anyone have any suggestions, Ive heard to print in economy mode, and leave it 24 hours before colouring, anything else?


The papers are from the Craft Barn Sale on 27th December last year, wow what a sale!
The flowers are from WOC the ribbon from range, the die is a doo hickey, I use this die so much,  the edging on the white card is done with a Martha Stewart Punch,


My challenges this week are:

Saturated Canary - Inspired by a sing - Annie Lennox Walking on Broken Glass
cr84fn color challenge - Colour challenge
colour me creative - soft pastels
our creative corner 6 - shabby chic

Thank you for looking enjoy the rest of your Sunday

18 comments:

  1. gorgeous suzanne! love the colour tones on this one and that border punch is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you are quick! and this is pretty, pretty. gorgeous stamp and great coloring. thanks for playing with CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness - you're quick! This is really sweet. Love the image which is beautifully coloured. I do like the backing papers too. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    PS I used to live in Kent and know just how back it can get when it snows - hope it's only a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweet image - this is such a cute card! I love the pretty border punch you used and the sweet flowers. You did an amazing job with the sketch too! Thanks so much for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great coloring on such a sweet image! Love how you framed her with the papers and scallop edges. thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby card!
    Love the image, love the design.
    Hugs Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sweet! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne, she is darling! LOVE your layering and papers! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girlfriend so nice of you to join us for the challenge. A stunning card and as always colored just awesome, love your image and the sketch is wonderful.
    Miss you, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful!! Love the soft colors and great sketch you used. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fabulous card. Love your beautiful coloring on this cute image. Thank your for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the blue and kraft card combination!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Suzanne, I love that sweet image, and the sketch is just fab!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh...she's sweet!! Love the SC images and your coloring is fabulous!! I can relate to "causing trouble" and the look!! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzanne, first what a gorgeous job at coloring your digital image. I love the sketch you used to work with. thank you for playing along with us @ oCc
    I hope that you didn't get snowed in.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soo Pretty and Sweet all at the same time!! Love all the Yummy layers and pretty dp's! And your coloring is soo Beautiful on that little Sweetie too! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    ReplyDelete