Sunday, 27 January 2013

Spots and Stripes

Hi everyone s brief blog post from me today i'm afraid, we are all having a bad start to 2013 two of my close relatives have passed away within 3 weeks of each other, so we are all feeling pretty down at the moment,

It is spots and stripes over at stamptacular this week, we are sponsored by Stitchy Bear and 7 kids college fund 


This is Latte by Saturated Canary coloured with my copics,
the flowers are from WOC, the twine from Wilkinsons, paper candy from Craftwork cards and papers from my stash


Challenges are:
sugar creek hollow - lots of layers
totally gorjuss - flowers



Thank you for looking

4 comments:

  1. Suzanne, I am so sorry to hear of your family's losses! Terrible way to start the new year. Hope you all are getting comfort from one another.
    I do love your card today! You did a great job with the SC image; love your design, papers, distressing & embellies! Take care. Sending you my sympathies.
    Big hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzanne. Hold on to your faith honey. God will see you through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the colour scheme. Your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love your colors and your flower cluster. Thanks for playing in the Sugar Creek Hollow Vintage Lots of Layers challenge! See you again soon. Renee

    ReplyDelete