Sunday, 20 January 2013

I Believe...


... In Fairies

Yes it's al about Fairies today over at Stamptacular We are sponsored by a day for daisys and delicious doodles
Our team have produced some amazing cards this week, pop over to them and take a look,


This is Fairy Fae Catch a Star by Tiddlyinks,
Isn't she beautiful !! so delicate, 
She is coloured with my copics, I think I may go back to her and add some glitter glue to her wings, for a fairy sparkle,
I used my Silhouette to write the message on the star, I used one of the black special silhouette glitter pens, I love them, then I used the Silhouette to cut round the star and cut out the other ones too,
The Flowers are from WOC, the ribbon Doddlebug Design, The papers various from my stash, the buttons all from the NEC last year,


A close up of the colouring for you

My challenges this week are:
tiddly inks - anything goes
allsorts - flower power
cmc copic challenge group - favourite colour combo


Thank you for looking

9 comments:

  1. Utter gorgeousness!
    Really lovely colour scheme too.


    Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks for our Anything Goes Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx
    http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for joining my flower power challenge at Allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh and ahhhhh major time suzanne! that is just amazing and so beautiful.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog!
    Hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Suzanne! Sweet image and I love the soft color palette!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. So delicate and pretty, thanks so much for joining us at CMC for our Favourite Colours Challenge
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzanne, this is so gorgeous! Love the design, papers, embellies, and darling image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, love the image! Glad you joined us at CMC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. I love the soft colors and the adorable image! Thank you for joining us at CMC!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete