Friday, 18 January 2013

Well it's snowing, I picked Poppie up from school early at 2pm then drove my friend to Dartford as the buses were limited, now Jessica and Louise have left work at 3pm in Bromley are still stuck at Bickley :( my babies !!!! Yes i know they are 18 and will be fine, but MY BABIES !!!!!

so Poppie and I had a craft afternoon, not quite sure what she did but there is a lot of paint in a lot of places ! including her :)

I perfected my folds with a lot of help from Alyce she has been talking me through things by email a few months ago, so today I sat down and achieved this !


Thank you thank you thank you Alyce, these flowers are for you, I wish I loved closer to give them in person xxx



1 comment:

  1. awwww you are so sweet suzanne!!! i think you have done a marvellous job...those pleats look incredible! and the highlights in the hair are just perfect. Beautiful beautiful work!!! :D :D xx

    ReplyDelete