Sunday, 23 December 2012

Emboss it

It's nearly upon us, not so many blogs events from me lately, I will improve next year I promise, our little one Poppie was really sick all day yesterday,
all keeping our fingers crossed that no one else has it Christmas Day!

The challenge this week at Stamptacular is Emboss it, either using embossed papers, stencils, embossing folders or embossing ink, so I did a bit of both, I used my holly embossing folder to emboss the red card, I used ready embossed white card and painted onto my balloon with my embossing clear ink, added some ultra fine glitter and heat embossed, and yes I know, now the picture is too big to see my lovely embossed papers!!
You would think I would learn by now :)

we are sponsored by digi doodle shop



Merry Christmas everyone, thank you for looking

3 comments:

  1. really sweet suzanne love her sparkly balloon hope you have a lovely christmas
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Such a cute image and your coloring is beautiful!
    Happy Holidays,
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Suzanne, I love the image! It's so beautifully colored, too! Love the sparkle on the balloon! Just so pretty! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete