Sunday, 30 December 2012

Doilies

Apologies if you think you recognise these cards, you have, we have all been so ill over Christmas that I just haven't had time to make anything new, so rather than miss an entry I thought I would share two I made earlier this year,
The theme this week is Doilies over at stamptacular
We are sponsored by meljens design


Over here in the Uk you can pick up a big pack of various size doilies in the £ shop or 99p shop, great bargain, as they are sometimes quite expensive at the craft stores,


Thank you for looking everyone, Have a great Sunday, I hope to craft today, fingers crossed xx

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you have been sick, Suzanne! But your cards are both darling and it was fun to see them! Hope you are feeling better now!
    Have a Happy New Year! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete