Sunday, 16 December 2012


What a lovely bright Sunday Morning, my little wants to stay in all day and craft, as we have discovered lots of fun paper piecing things to cut on the new cameo, I must say this machine is a wow and I am totally addicted, watch this space !!

It's Time for a stamptacular challenge again today, and it's Christmas Cards, nice and easy, what ever you want as long as you stamp,
We are sponsored this week by marker pop and bugaboo stamps


I cut my layered snowflake with a spellbinders die, out of glittered red card from my stash, in the centre i glue a little crystal into the middle of a spacer, and fixed onto my snowflake with 3d silicone,


I mounted onto embossed card from craftwork cards and layered with red embossed card,
finishing off with my ribbon from Wilkinsons !! and my stamped tag, the stamp is from crafters companion, it came free with there new magazine, the one I wrote and artical for, number 1 big huge grin :)


Pop over and you might win a prize for your Christmas Card Creation this week,


1 comment:

  1. Wow, a CAS design that is so elegant! Love the snowflake & gem, the embossing, the design and the red/white combination! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete