Sunday, 2 December 2012

Rose Red Sketch

Hi everyone, a lovely cold but clear day here in Kent
It's time for another Sunday challenge over at Stamptacular this week
We have a photo Inspiration challenge today


I so wish my home looked like this at Christmas it's lovely


This is the first time  I have coloured this image from saturated canary, her name is Rose Red, so I thought it very appropriate that she be used for todays bog entry,


She is coloured with my lovely copics, I have used a lighter red combination than I do normally, starting with R20 and R21 finishing with R29 for shading in the darker areas,
I got these lovely poinsettia die cuts from a lady on ebay, I really should buy the die, The snow border is a new memory box one I bought this year and I cut it using my new Ebosser, I have had a gadget binge buy lately :)


My challenges this week are

saturated canary - Sketch
ribbon girls - Ho Ho Ho or Christmas Card
glitter n sparkle - use flower

Thank you for looking, enjoy the rest of your Sunday 

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Suzanne. Love the image and the embellishments finish the card beautifully.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. swoon suzanne this is beautiful, I lov the little flower you put in her hair too.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog

    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Suzanne! What a stunning card! So beautiful! :^) Love your image & coloring, your design, die cuts, and bling! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love those poinsettias! Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week!
    Claire xx
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh she's gorgeous , beautifully coloured and those flowers are lush.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hun thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated canary Challenges..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic card love the image thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete