Sunday, 9 December 2012

Baby's First Christmas

Morning everyone, my children can't wait to put the decorations up today, I must admit i'm not a fan, and would love to leave it a bit later, but I think I have been out voted !

The challenge this week over at stamptacular is anything but a card, so get your creative caps on and see what you can come up with,
We are sponsored by marianne design


I cut the template for the shoe with my Silhouette, do you remember a couple of weeks ago when I said I would share my first project on the Silhouette with you? well here it is, this is the first item I cut, I have used leather effect cream card, and then decorate with ribbon lace, holly die cuts, roses, bows and ribbons, my stamp is a save the Day stamp from Lili of the Valley stamped in olive ink,


A great little gift for a Baby's First Christmas

My challenges this week are:

dis digi designs - anything but a card
little claires designs - Christmas Project
crafty mess - Vintage Christmas




6 comments:

  1. Fabby design x thanks for joining in at crafty mess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is absolutely stunning.
    Hugs
    JAyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love that you created the base for this with your Silhouette! And you decorated it perfectly with the lace and embellies! Love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and elegant! I love the pleating, the lace, the leather like cs! The details really make this! Just beautiful!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty shoe ...
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty-mess challenge

    Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and so delicate looking, great idea.

    Thanks for coming over and joining in with us over at Craftymess.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete