Sunday, 18 November 2012

Recipe Sunday

Morning everyone, It's Recipe time over at stamptacular today choose 3 out of 6 items to make your card, we are sponsored by bugaboo & wild orchid crafts

This week I have made a baby's first Christmas Album, to keep all those first treasured moments,


This little elf is called Spritz and is from Saturated Canary, how cute is he / she ?
challenges:

paper creators crafts - first challenge - it's all about christmas
crafty catz weekly - Let's have sparkle


I have coloured using my copics and diamond glitter glue on the wings, I added some highlights with my white gel pen,


The flowers are from WOC the die is a doo hickey
I picked these charms up at the NEC last week,
the ribbon is doodlebug design,


This Album can be found on ebay,
Have a great Sunday and thank you for looking

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Suzanne.
    hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my what a fun filled album super colouring too fabulous entry ove your charms and many thanks for joining and sharing your work with us at CRAFTY CATZ hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, love the album, Suzanne! I am sure it will sell quickly since it is so cute! Love your image, coloring, and embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I love it, the image is just adorable :)
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts....

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely sweet card, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. So lovely design. I like the colors and that image is super cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete