Thursday, 1 November 2012

eBosser by Craftwell

I have the Craftwell eBosser in stock, If any one is interested in purchasing one, I have two available at the moment ready to post out to you,

you can go onto the Craftwell website for all the information, but briefly 


It cuts and embosses and is electric, It takes every die, from XL to wafer thin, also the memory box dies that I can never get to work, it cuts with a breeze, even taking out all the small bits and pieces, 
It's fantastic for my mum as she has joint problems, so she can't use other machines like the sizzix and cuttlebug, but all you do with this one is layer up your plates, your die and you card or paper, feed it in and off you go, 
My mum has been cutting away all day today, on and off, Poppie is happily glueing random cut outs on to a picture she is making, so Mum and Poppie very Happy :)

The price i'm selling the machine at is £190 including postage, UK only
if you are interested and would like a machine just email me at
suzanne@switchtodvd.co.uk

It will be sent by 2 day courier, so plenty of time before Christmas

Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment