Monday, 29 October 2012

Santa's Magic Key

A Monday Posting, I know and it's half term here in the UK, 
I've even made two batches of cake pops this morning !!

Anyway 'm sharing a Door hanger i made over the weekend, 
It's called Santa's Magic Key,
A little Poem, key, door hanger to hang on Christmas Eve, if you don't have a Chimney or a Fireplace, this is a MUST !!!


Father Christmas is cut on my sizzix using a Cottage Cutz Die
I love him, so lovely, I have chalked him with my Earth Tones Pebbles Chalks, then layered and assembled him with silicone gel,


I found this Poem on the internet and typed it using pages, onto Kraft Card from Anne Marie Designs,
It is then layered onto red and green bazzil, edged with glitter glue,


I fixed the ribbon bow and key on with a pearl brad,
I'm not sure where I got the background paper I think it was the NEC last year,
ooooh going there really soon, 10 th 11th November, Iv'e also convinced hubby that we need to visit the cake show that is there at the same time :) i'm so excited,

Challenges

fashionista - Anything Goes
the crafty pad - Christmas is Coming
the squirrel and the fox - Use a Ribbon


This item is on ebay this evening 
Thank you for looking

6 comments:

  1. Just so darling--love the santa, the verse is fab, and great design. Love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for playing in the Christmas is Coming Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your door hanger is so sweet Suzanne !! Love it !! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, lovely verse and Santa. Thanks for playing along over on Fashionista
    Crafty hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, I love the Santa and the ribbon is lush! (Also - cake pops! My daughter makes them: I just clean the chocolate icing off the kitchen!!) Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete