Friday, 12 October 2012

Just Hanging Around

Just Hanging Around!

Hi I love this image I have used for my cmc challenge this week,
I have so many ideas for it, it reminds me of Poppie my little one, blonde and always climbing :) Also a lovely Autumn Day long sleeve tops leaves nearly all gone, but just warm enough to go play outside!

Our theme this week is anything goes with a pop of red
we are sponsored by tiddly inks


E00 E00 E01 E11 R20 - R24 R27 R29 - C3 C5 C7 - B00 - E50 E51 E31 E33 - W1 W3 W5


The embellishments are from paper moon, 

my challenges are:
tiddly inks - Autumn Fall





5 comments:

  1. I love this Suzanne. Such a cute image and love the layout.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Suzanne! I just LOVE this sweet card. I came by a week or so ago when you posted your Mickey card, and thought it was FAB, and sure enough....it was selected as a TOP 3!! I knew it was lovely, and this one is as well. You can really color them well, and have SO much talent. Just a sweet and soft style that I really enjoy seeing.

    If you get a moment today, 10/12/12, I would really appreciate your vote at Red Carpet Studio in the category of Punny Card Projects (in the right-hand sidebar) - I need some more votes, and would REALLY appreciate it.

    I am a big "fan" of your work, Suzanne. I look forward to my visits here to see what you're creating. Just darling every time!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is gorgeous suzanne.
    thank you so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the cute cloud paper and the little plain is adorable. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous, sweet card, Suzanne! Love the image and coloring, that great paper, and your fun die cut embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete