Sunday, 21 October 2012

Hi Everyone, Sunday again, it's been a full on week here and flown by, got quite a bit done though, even managed to clean and tidy out poppies room, phew

It's NO RULES over at stamptacular this week, so i'm loving the sound of that one, Before I had my copics I used to make lots of little card toppers, all sorts, all thing and all sizes, so i sat down and thought I would have a play with some dies I have not used for a while and make a topper for this challenge, Well not even used this die before, how naughty of me (blush) I had to break the seal on the box ;)
It is a sizzix large die, I still have a red original die cutter, and i use it all the time, it's my old favourite, 


I made up some Louis Vuitton paper on photoshop, first I cut out the bag in black card then in the paper I designed, folded them both together and popped through the little black flap to secure, I then cut the shoes and the lipstick (they come on the same die as the bag) in brown and black card stock, I embellished with small diamonds and white gel pen, I also cut a small brown square and made it into a tag, with a LOVE stamp and a brad, The bow is a papermania one from Range.
I then glued and used 3d gel to fix the whole lot together,

I got carried away and went on to make a few more toppers that I will be sharing with you soon x


Thanks For Looking


2 comments:

  1. Wow! wonderful, love your design with so many pretty details. hugs, Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women in general love shoes and handbags, and I guess most do have a lipstick or a lipgloss at hand too! What a great card for a woman, and I love the exclusive look added by the Louis Vuitton pattern.

    ReplyDelete