Sunday, 28 October 2012

Fun in the Snow

Hi everyone it's all about cards with a difference this week at stamptacular cards that are shaped, pop out, twist, stand up ! anything that's not an ordinary card !

We are sponsored by birdiebrown

I have used a Mo Manning image, I just love him, and i've made an easel card, not done one of these for a while, got right into it and just kept adding bits and bobs, I have used my new snowflake die from spellbinders, 


He is coloured with copics, and i have used some fake snow, I think it's like a gritty plaster, it dries hard not soft like puff paint, I like the way it looks,
I added a little sparkle too with my diamond glitter glue,


What a Cutie :)


Inside I made a little pocket for tags or memory items,
you can also stash some photos or messages behind the ribbon too, 
I picked these calendar blocks up a while back, I knew I wanted them for something :)


I made and embellishment with a piece of stretchy silver cord, some beads and a glittered star, then just tied a knot at the back and slipped it over the base of my card,
to stop the card slipping shut I added some snowflake buttons at the edges.
I have layered up the snow flakes and added some glitter glue and gems,
This card is one of my favourites this year.

My challenges are:

mos digital - cute and cuddly
abc christmas - U it's up to you
fussy and fancy -  anything goes
deep ocean - sporty and out doors



Thank you all for looking


7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,love the image which is perfectly coloured.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creation I love that Mo image.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, this is an awesome card! Love the design, the great paper, the fab image & coloring, and super embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous calendar Suzanne, such a cute image and the colours and details are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and great to see something a bit different.

    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge, Lili’s Little Fairies and Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for playing at Mo's with your adorable cute winter card!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete