Saturday, 27 October 2012

Bye CMC


Hi everyone, i'm stepping down from the cmc dt team, I'm giving my self a bit of a break and seeing what else is out there, I have enjoyed working and chatting with my team mates, it's been good fun, I will be popping in and out visiting and blogging regularly though :)

My last card is a little pumpkin tag, we are sponsored by digital delights by louby loo and we want to see orange in your colouring this week, so pop over to cmc and join in the fun


He is coloured with YR21 YR31 Y38 G20 G24 W1 W3 W5
I had to try out my new die I love it, the tags are sizzix dies fastened with ribbon and a pearl brad

Thank you for looking

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Suzanne, they will truly miss you at CMC! You are such a talented gal!
    Love your cute little tag! The image is darling and colored beautifully, as always, and I love those great little die cuts and tags, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag and so cute.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete