Sunday, 14 October 2012

bootacular

It's that time of year again, I just love the Halloween colours, purples, blacks, greens, splash of orange,
Well here is my Bootacular card for this weeks stamptacular challenge, which yes you guessed is all things scary
we are sponsored by marianne design


A bit of a change for me today, Polychroma Pencils, blended,
I don't often use these, as they take a lot longer to shade and blend, but I do love them,
I have used an image from saturated canary, called witches,


My paper are just plain bazzil card stock distressed and layered,
the little coloured buttons down the side and along the top are craftwork cards, candy
the ribbon is doodlebug design,

My challenges are:
without words - thing's that go bump
7kids - use orange and black


Thanks for Looking

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shading suzanne!! absolutely love it and the colours rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow hun, it was soooooo worth the wait! What a wonderful witchy card - love the colours and the simplicity of the layout, just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Without Words for October. Hugs Sxx PS. Can I come round for pencil lessons please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Suzanne! Love the image, and it is fabulously colored! Perfect CAS design & great colors! Love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning coloring! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund this week. :

    ReplyDelete