Sunday, 7 October 2012

Photo Inspiration

Sunday again, wow !!
Busy week for me this week, need to get everything organised, Jessica and Louise will be 18 on Friday !!
Wow time really does fly by so quick

It's photo inspiration time over at stamptacular this week, I must say I love making Autumn cards, all the leaves and browns and oranges, pop over and join in, 
we are sponsored by whoopsie daisy



I have used one of the new Magnolia Tilda Stamps, I love there Autumn ones, they do it so well,
Tilda is coloured with Copics 


The papers are distress and layered, I have used Spellbinders dies and embellishments from my stash


Challenges this week are: 

clp challenge - sketch 52
just magnolia - anything goes
card crafters circle - autumn colours

8 comments:

  1. Suzanne this is great! I love the layout...the little turned down paper piece looks great and she is coloured beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy,
    Thanks for playing in our Autumn Colours Challenge this week at Card Crafters Circle. Love all your layers,embellishments and the card colour combination, wonderful card!!!
    Hugs Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, love your image and coloring, your design, papers, and sentiment. Such a beautiful card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne, such a beautiful card. Love the distress and the folded paper edge. Thanks for joining the CLP Sketch challenge this month.

    Hugs,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying again, my mouse is stuck so I am typing away and looking at the keyboard pressed enter looked up and it is a totally different comment :0)

    Gorgeous sweetie, I love your colours too, perfect, thank you for joining us at CLP this month, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Colors and Lovely Coloring.. love the way you have folded the paper on the sentiment.. And those buttons are Stunning!.. Great Card! :o)
    Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia and Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge this week.!
    Hugs Solveig (Sol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzanne..how sweet is your fall Tilda! I like the details on your card..the turned over corner...and the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely! Great job on the sketch! :) Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete