Monday, 1 October 2012

Mickey

I have only just discovered Sassy Cheryl's Digi stamps, and I must say, i'm addicted, 
There wonderful, Minnie and Mickey oh wow

I used one yesterday for the stamptacular challenge and now an album with another!!


The Album measures 8 x 8 inches and has 20 double sided pages,
Mickey is coloured with my copics, and layered with pearl card from Anne marie designs,
I cut the stars on my ecraft and used the shadow layer, which gives them a nice double layered border,
The ribbon is from Ebay


I used W00 W1 W3 to shadow around the Digi stamp

Challenges:
sassy cheryls - show me (i discovered Sassy Cheryl)
sassy cheryls challenge - Inspired by Cathy
the hybrid chick - 7 things (digi - ribbon - buttons - bows - thread - spiral binder - stars)


I found a free digi paper kit on the internet, and used this inside the front and back pages,
I also created a pocket inside the front and back, for any loose memory items, dvd's etc
I used the Zutter Bind it all and a red spiral wire to hold it all together,


Thank you for looking, this will be on ebay later today



15 comments:

  1. Wow. Love that sweet little Mickey image. I'm a Disney freak!! Thanks so much for joining on the Card Caravan at the Hybrid Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Suzanne. The black card looks fab against this image and love the bows at the side.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling album, Suzanne! Love the image, the colors, ribbons, and stars! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute, cute! inside and out!
    thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn cute! Glad you've discovered Sassy Cheryl's!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge. Hope you'll join us tomorrow for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous album. Totally LOVE IT. . . .and of course your coloring is beautilful. Thanks for playing in the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous album cover. thanks for joining our challenge at Red Carpet Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a wonderful album...the image is too cute! Love your take on this week's challenge..thank you for playing at Red Carpet Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...how adorable!
    Thanks for Joining us at RCS
    LDT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just too stinkin' cute! I love that image and you did a fantastic job at coloring it:P Thanks for joining us at RCS.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzanne. This card is just ADORABLE, and is colored so beautifully. I'm not a talented or experienced coloring artist, so I always admire it a lot in others. Thanks for sharing this darling little card. I would LOVE to have you share with us at:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    any time you can. Your art is darling, and perfect for our challenges. We'd LOVE to have you join us!
    Have a blessed week. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely art.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a new little album. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a lovely album. I love the ribbons! Thanks for visiting Red Carpet Studio Challenge Blog. Come by for a visit sometime:
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/10/its-all-in-day.html
    Georgie RCS DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card! Thanks for playing at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete