Sunday, 2 September 2012

Stamptacular Sketch

So sorry i'm late today, this card was a late minute rush, I got ahead with my other ones and forgot the sketch one !! oppps Sorry Priscilla

It's A sketch over at Stamptacular today, you cant turn it round add embellishments, just as long as we can still see the sketch,


I have used Pearls in my hair from A Day for Daisies, I've never coloured this image before but I have admired other ones I've seen, they are so beautiful,


I tried a new background today with my copics, mmm not sure, needs to fade off more I think!!


The Flowers are from WOC the pearls are from ebay,


My challenges this week are:

Wild Orchid - Summer Flowers
sweet stamping challenge - Song inspiration - Feed the Birds
polkadoodle - flowers
ribbon girls - add pearls


10 comments:

  1. She looks stunning!! I love the colouring (how did you go with the background? :) THe whole design is simply beautiful too...lovely papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, just love that image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne - I completely fell in love with your card this week at the Styamptacular Sunday Challenge. Absolutely beautiful. Just had to tell you -- Elizabeth (your team mate at Stamptacular Sunday)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with a beautiful image.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those colors, and your image is colored wonderfully! Gorgeous, thanks for joining in on the fun over at polkadoodle.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. That reminds me of a Sunday School concert when I was a little girl. That's what I sang!

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card. You really made a good match on the colors, both with the paper and the coloring. It matches so perfectly.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzanne. This is such a beautiful card and a lovely image. Thank you for joining us over at Polka Doodles this week and good luck with the challenge. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is stunningm love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles and hope to see you again soon :)

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzanne,

    I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you what a fan i am of your work, and i would love to know what colour you used in her dress, the aubergine/purple colours please hun, i only have promarkers but if you have used copics i dont mind buying those colours in particular cause aubergine is my favourite colour of all time as well as black, lol.....my name is Vick and i design for a couple of companies in the U.K and i am the Team Leader/Co-ordinator of the Saturated Canary YTdesign team, my blog addy is below i would love for you to visit me and follow me too, hugs hun, hope to hear from you real soon, Hugs Vick
    the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
    My YTChannels vixcrafts & saturatedcanary

    ReplyDelete