Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Spooky

Hi everyone, thank you so much for all your lovely comments, they are so appreciated, it keeps me motivated and gives me a reason to carry on crafting,

It's Autumn colours this week over at CMC classroom, we are sponsored by bugaboo


I have coloured her with of course my copics,
C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 - YR20 YR21 YR23 - W1 W3 W5 - E13 E15 E17 - YG63 YG67


The pumpkin I made, well I made the pumpkin my daughter cut out the stalk and leaves for me :) teenagers are useful sometimes !
The pumpkin is cut from bazzil card with a oval spellbinders die, and just chalked around the edges, with my Pebbles Earth Tones, and then layered behind each other,
The bats and ghost are cut with my quickutz, the tag is a sizzix die,

 Challenges are:
no matter which dies or punches
the crafty pad - Autumn Colours

Thank you for looking

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne - this is a fun project and your little "ghoul" looks so sweet with her jumbo pumpkin! Thank you for sharing this project at The Crafty Pad this week in our "Autumn Colours" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great suzanne! A fun shape...perfect for halloween! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love your card! Fantastic & just perfect for our Autumn Colours Challenge at The Crafty Pad thanks for playing!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne, wow what a supercute project and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at NMW Challenges this time and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete