Wednesday, 19 September 2012

It's all B's

Hi everyone, Hope your week is going well, 
I thought I would share this book with you today, I'm going to auction it on ebay, It took a lot of time and love, so wish it well :)

It is also for the Saturated Canary Challenge, Which is all to do with the letter B
Here are my B's
Bride - Book - Bling - Beautiful - ring Binder - Blooms - Bow
I think that's it !


She is coloured with my copics
E000 E00 E01 E11 R20 - C000 C00 C1 C3
I'm sorry I can't remember what I used for the hair !!
The dress is diamond glitter glazed too


The ribbons are from lardystick ebay
the flower WOC
doo hickey die and charms from ebay


The book has 20 double sided hammer white card pages,


Inside cover front and back is a pocket for those little extra special memories, dvd's etc
challenges:

saturated canary - B's my list is at the top of this listing
lej designs - sparkle and shine
craft door magazine - Anything Goes

If you are interested in purchasing this book, view my ebay
Thank you for looking

12 comments:

  1. Totally Gorgeous! I love the Saturated Canary image.. great coloring. I really like the album.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeousl. Love all the accents with the beautifully colored bride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, Suzanne, what a beautiful creation! Your design is fabulous, love the ribbons, die cut, charm and flowers. But your image is the star--wonderful coloring and I love the sparkle! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    P.S. I would think this would sell very easily! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning suzanne!! What a gorgeous creation and I can tell you put a lot of effort into it...just beautiful. Thanks for playing at sc this week too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Suzanne, what can I say... it's so stunning, I love it... love the image, she's beautiful... Thanks for sharing and joining in with us at LEJ Designs.... And thanks for giving me an idea for my Sons wedding card ..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are no words..just wow! OMG just beautiful!! I keep a list of inspiration cards and this is definitely added! Thank you for joining in at LEJ Designs Challenge. Hope to see you in this weeks challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. suzanne this is just stunning hun
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply stunning...thanks for sharing with us at saturated Canary..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous mini, Suzanne! I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it. Thanks for joining the fun in the All the B's challenge at Saturated Canary.

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete