Tuesday, 4 September 2012

im late im late

Oh goodnes, I forgot all about my dt post for cmc this week, 
I was so busy organising back to school stuff etc, I forgot to do my listing,
The challenge this week is Yellow Kraft and White, Use them any where on your card, colouring, papers, embellishments etc

We are sponsored by Patties Creations, I have used the Bird House die


I found some SunFlowers in my stash so i added it to the front of my house,
I also found some sunflower paper for the background,


Pop over and join in with our challenge


Thank you for looking

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous stamp and love the colours. the flower is a lovely finishing touch.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so cute! I love the gorgeous design and the sunflower is a great touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those birdhouse images, and the flower is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Suzy. I love how that middle birdhouse pops.

    ReplyDelete