Sunday, 2 September 2012

CAS


When I first heard about this New Blog Without Words I thought excellent, It just concentrates on the Art work, and the time and effort put into all those hours of colouring we all do!!
So I sat down to colour my image, the colouring was fine, after 3 hours I was really pleased, the idea is then to make it into a card, Clean and Simple, Easy huh !!!!
NNOOOO it's not, I want to add a ribbon, some gems, a bow and FLOWERS!!
(by the way you are allowed a greeting,)

but i had to step away and leave it, OMG it's so hard!!
Well here is the result, come one I had to have one flower :)


The theme this week is Autumn colours

My image is coloured using copics
E000 E00 E01 R11 - YG63 YG67 - W1 W3 - E11 E13 E17 - YR20 YR21 YR26


The papers are from my stash, I have distressed the edges slightly with my Tim Holtz Tool, and inked the very edge with a brown pad


Challenges are:

without words - Autumn colours
crafty calendar - Browns and Creams
simon says - Anything Goes

Thank you for looking

12 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring, you truly are an artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow hun, this is AWESOME! Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful work of art for our challenge (and I'll forgive you the one flower, lol). Stunning! Hugs, Squirrel, Without Words xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What amazing colouring! This is absolutely stunning I just love it :) Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog, and what I see is fantastic, your card is beautiful, classy as successful as I'd like to do! bravo for sobriety, color and model, bravo also for work, magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful colouring Suzanne and a gorgeous card, I know what you mean...I don't do CAS either, love my embellishments too much lol.
    Have a great day, Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is stunning! Your coloring is truly amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! this is a masterpiece, your colouring is jaw dropping! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I discovered your blog and this card is beautiful, what work! What coloring I am admiring the colors are beautiful and the card is simple and class! bravo! can you tell me where did you find this buffer? thank you again, I hope my English is not too hard to understand, I'm French, and it is not clear, thank you google translation lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Suzanne. Your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining our first challenge at Without Words.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! My! Word! this is a stunning card I love it.
    Those flowers are just fantastic.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! What a stunning piece of work Suzanne!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is AMAZING!!!
    What image is this from?
    Hugs
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete