Sunday, 9 September 2012

Baby Book

Anything but a card at Stamptacular this week,
These are never my favourite theme, as I'm a card person, but I have just started these books, so this was easy peasy this week :)


I used a Zutter Bind it all for the spiral rings, and tied on some ribbon, to pretty it up,
I found the little verse on the internet,


I have used a little bear from Lili of the Valley, I'm not sure what he is called,
He is stamped on pearl white card and coloured with my copics,


Challenges
emergency crafters white plus one colour
fairytale anything metal, spiral and charm


Thank you for looking


3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!! Love this! The little ribbons are adorable and i love the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely this book. I think it is so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne,

    Your baby book is lovely! Your colouring in is lovely!
    Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters!
    ~Lucy x

    ReplyDelete