Saturday, 4 August 2012

Backgrounds

Good Morning, It's that time again over at cmc, and we are looking for backgrounds created on your cards and projects, stamped, sponged, dotty whatever takes your fancy,
We are sponsored by squiggle fly


I have a bit of a thing for colouring flesh, so this image is perfect for me, I love all the shading you can do with flesh images, just by using different tones of E
I have used E000 E00 E01 and a little R20 using the tip to tip technique so that it was not too bright, I used it tip to tip with the E000


My background is C00 C0 C1 and R20
I have used these colours in this order to build up dots close to the image and working outwards,  finally adding a few random R20 dots
I have added a little glitter glue to the Engagement ring, for a little sparkle


Thank you for looking 


2 comments:

  1. Suzanne this is just so absolutely stunning! What a fabulous engagement card...it is so elegant and gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne this is stunning!! The shadows and details you have done on the hands is amazing. Enjoy your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete