Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Doggy Days


Hi Everyone, a mid weeker for me, I know !!!!
This is a custom order for a friend, who loved the tutorial I did over at spectrumnoir.com
This one though is coloured with copics,


I so love this image and it fits in great with the GD challenge over at the Mo manning blog
The papers are bazzil and a print from a very old toffee bear cd,
the greeting is from craftwork cards, the flower WOC of course,
I just love the bones which is a paper shaper punch, and a little envelope paper shaper punch too, the kite is a quickutz die
Thank you all for looking and wish me luck with the GDT




4 comments:

  1. What a great card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Suzanne! Love the cute image and gorgeous design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's this week1

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gorgeous hun
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy on it's last few days if you are interested that is if you have not already helped me to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete