Sunday, 17 June 2012

Fabulous Folds

Yes it's that time again, I'm sure the weeks are going faster and faster!!
It's Fabulous Folds over at Stamptacular this week

I thought instead of making my card fold I would put my folds on the front with a little envelope embellishment, I have used Hope from Sugar Nellie, such a pleasure to colour, 


Yes my copics are sleeping this week :)
I have coloured little Hope with Prismacolour pencils, I just love them for the Sugar Nellie Images, it give a truly soft and lovely look,


My little folded envelope, is distressed and embellished with the craftwork cards greeting and WOC flower and pearl


Challenges this week are:




1 comment:

  1. This is just so sweet Suzanne! Wow you are a master of prismas...she looks so real and beautiful. Really great job sweetie! :D

    ReplyDelete