Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Ava Easel Card

Been waiting for this chance to come up again for a while,
Saturated Canary Dt call, this is my entry, wish me luck xx


She is coloured with copics, and I just love putting these images onto my easels, I think they suit them so well,


The papers are all distressed and layerd, using my Tim Holt tool and some dew drop ink pads,
I have had some amazing colouring tips these last two weeks from Alyce and I just want to say thank you so much for your time, it is really appreciated xxxx Big Hugs and good luck to Alyce too as she also wants this Dt position sooooo bad


Flowers are from WOC, pearls ebay, leaf spray is a doo hickey die,
greeting is from Craftwork cards,


I inked my easel first with a stipple brush in brown and burgundy, then used the burgundy and a personal impressions stamp to stamp some fairy writing all over it, I think they look to plain otherwise,

Challenges are:
saturated canary - DT call + anything goes
craft your days away Bingo - Ribbon, Gems, flowers
wild orchid - anything goes


Thank you for looking


5 comments:

  1. Amazing Suzanne!! What a fantastic creation...love the colours that you used and the layout is wonderful. The easel is such a wonderful touch too - your card just looks so fabby propped up there! :D Thanks so much for your absolutely lovely words! Fingers are crossed for us xxx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! And the use of the easel is perfect. What a special birthday greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is just beautiful. Do you sell the easels? Thanks
    Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabbi thank you the easels can be bought from Pin Flair xx

      Delete