Sunday, 13 May 2012

Things with wings

Hi all this is my second dt project for the day, this one is for Paper Sundaes and this week it is Thing with Wings, it can be an image with wings, papers, or embellishments,

I have used a wonderful image by saturated canary, 
we are sponsored this week by stamp and create I have used the bow easy that they sell, i tied a great double bow with it, it really is easy to use.


Yellow and green is not one of my normal colour combos that i use, but i totally love the way this has come out on this card, I will use this combo again, and it's always a pleasure to colour up one of Kirstin's images,


I've also found this great red brown look for the hair that i'm love with too,
I have glittered the wings and the under skirt of her dress,
Tag is from craft work cards,
Papers are from Anna Marie Designs - Bazzil - and some that i picked up at the NEC this year, My mum came with me and couldn't believe the paper stock we came with :))
The flowers are from WOC and the ribbon is doodlebug design,

My challenges this week are:

annabelle stamps - stitching
ces challenges - anything goes





Thanks for looking, have a great weekend,



7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card,absolutely love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card , love the colours.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiyah suzy!
    oh this is just gorgeous hun, I love the way those flowers look underneath the sentiment.
    Thankyou for popping in and playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Suzanne - and the color combo is great
    Hugs
    doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and the colors are great! Thanks for joining in the SSPC.

    Jay Jay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour combo!
    Thanks for joining us at SC challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pretty pretty. The image is cute and you made a beautiful card with it. Love the hair color on this little gal and you colored her clothing wonderfully. Definitely a winner! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete