Sunday, 6 May 2012

Mothers Day in the US

Yep back again, this is a US Mothers Day Card
there's must be later than ours!

This is a real big first for me as I have used Prisma colour pencils, My favourite thing used to be watercolour pencils until i discovered copics, I have also tried over and over distress inks but that is not going so well, I kept on seeing the look I liked with these pencils so I decided to buy a set, and of course I had to have the biggest set with all the colours :)
Well here is my first attempt, let me know what you think


I'm quite pleased with the result, next time I would use more brown on her hair, I feel it is a little yellow!
This is Victoria from Sugar Nellie, also a first for me too,

Challenges:
bizzy becs store - vintage
c c monthly - summer
dream valley - for a special lady
2 sisters - anything goes


The charm is from Personal Impressions,
Ribbon from Ebay and Mum sticker from the NEC craft show
Not sure where i picked up the sunflowers, but they match her hat lovely


Pop over and join in this weeks challenge at Paper Sundaes we are sponsored by 

Thank you for stopping by 


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I think the colouring is perfect. I got my first set of prismas at xmas and have not put them down since.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne,
    What a stunning creation and the colouring is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty image and you colored it so wonderfully... it's absolutely gorgeous and reminds me of a watercolored painting! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. You colored it beautifully and it reminds me of a watercolored painting. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and your coloring is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Dream Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet, love the daisies...
    thanks for joining us over at Crafter's Companion challenge this month. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning creation Suzanne! Your colouring is wonderful. I also have the whole set of Prisma's but I can not colour as beautifully as you!
    Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs. Hugs, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete