Sunday, 6 May 2012

It's DT Time

Hi all it's that time again, 
It's a sketch today over at stamptacular


Mine is a real doggy DIVA, i love it
we are sponsored by michelles scrap & karens doodles
I loved colouring this image it was so fun to do,
I embellished the bow with tiny black gems and the collar with miniature pearls
the greeting and flower are from craftwork cards, the papers are craftwork cards and some from my stash.


Hope you enjoy this one, pop over to join in 



Thanks for looking, back later with another dt card

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Suzanne. The colour combo is great and the papers fit perfect
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card. I had a white poodle for years who used to sit on the vanity while I got ready for work....I can just see her when I look at this card...and the colors are absolutely beautiful. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete