Sunday, 8 April 2012

Mellow Yellow Tag

Happy Easter everyone, hope your all enjoying your break from work or school,
and a lay in!!!

it stamptacular time again
this week it's a picture inspiration
we are sponsored by Birdie Brown



My image is Birdie Brown - Wedding Cake
I have coloured using my copics and added lots of pearls to make it really stand out,
the tag is cut using my sizzix machine, i have added some ribbon and a brad, to the hole at the top of the tag to finish off
Thank you




3 comments:

  1. this is an amazing wedding cake Suzanne.
    Happy Easter
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little tag! I love the way you embellished the cake image. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I love what you did with this image...I saw it, but didnt chose it, now I wish I did... looks so much prettier colored and with your embellies!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete