Sunday, 22 April 2012

Loaded with Layers

I have two posts today, so pop back at 1pm when my other post schedules for some news!

It's layers time over at stamptacular this week
we are sponsored by marianne design

pop over and join in the fun and layer, layer, layer


He is coloured with my copics,
buttons - memory makers
greeting - craftwork cards
ribbon - Tim Holtz
I also got some rub ons from Kaiser craft - i love them, i have used one top left
Papers are Core essentials and my stash


Challenges this week are:

totally gorjuss - boys toys
send a smile for kids - one for the boys
dis digi designs animal friends



Thank you for looking

7 comments:

  1. I just love this card. I am always a pushover for cards for little boys and there are not too many of them out there so I am glad you did this one!!I love the colors and card design, those little hand prints say it all!!! xxx Ann Marie SSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely gorgeous, love the colours and the colouring. Thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card for our "For the Boys" challenge! Love the fun image you chose! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids! Hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's gorgeous Suzanne.
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so adorable.. I really like how you layered the papers.. and he is colored so well..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card, I just love the cleanness of it along with the adorable image! Thanks for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids for our "For the Boys" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thanks for sharing you Animal Friend with us at Digi Design & good luck!

    ReplyDelete