Sunday, 25 March 2012

The three B's

it's the 3 B's over at stamptacular this week
Blue - Butterflies - Bling
I have been luck to work with Penelope and Rosey by Saturated Canary, these digi's are taking over from me doing Tilda, i Just love them so much.

Also loving these easel cards too, 
Penelope is coloured with copics
The papers are bazzil and my stash of off cuts, it's such a great way to use them all up
Feathers - Ribbon - and gems are all from ebay
Butterflies are from Sara, my blog friends that got me hooked on Tilda

I just love the big wide eyes
Challenges this week are:
card crafters circle - Tic Tac Toe - Flowers, Digi and Die cuts


Thank you for stopping by, this card will available shortly on ebay

5 comments:

  1. So lovely card, your colouring is superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne,
    What a cute card! Adorable little girl and I LOVE these butterflies, so creative ! Thanks for playing in the challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle. So glad you could join us!
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
    Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, wonderful card. Aren't those little Saturated Canary images just the best? Your colouring is beautiful, and I especially like the addition of those beautiful butterflies. Thank you so much for joining in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible! I just love your colouring and all the wonderful details from the feathers to the pearls on the butterflies! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful... The coloring is perfect...

    ReplyDelete