Wednesday, 14 March 2012

LOTV


Had some time this week, so thought i'd pop another card on,
It was actually the background paper that inspired me to choose this stamp, from Lili of the Valley, I love it, it's like a linen effect with such a simple dandelion clock design, i need to get some more.


I have coloured with my copics, i am also going to try spectrum noir soon, i will let you all know what i think of them, i have tried promarkers and i'm not too keen on the colours, i find them a bit mat looking,
W1 W 3 W5 - C0 C1 C3 C5 - E33 E35 E37


I have added tiny 1mm pearls to her little dress and head band, these are from ebay,
Challenges:
allsorts - Winged things
crafty sentiments - Things with Wings

The flower were a gift for being on the CMC team, thank you Suzanne i love them
pop over and join in the challenges on the site, lot's of celebrations this month as it's cmc birthday x

1 comment:

  1. Another super cute card with amazing colouring!!

    ReplyDelete