Sunday, 5 February 2012

Lovey Dovey

We have gone all Lovey Dovey over at Stamptacular this week, with valentines colours

Our Sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles

I have used Lovey Dovey from Delicious Doodles, I chose this Digi because you can use it for so many occasions, Weddings, Anniversary, Engagement etc


I have endless thin strips of paper and card left over daily, so i thought that I would try some rosettes, I cut cut 4 strips of 8 cm and 4 strips of 6 cm in different colours, folded each end to the centre and glued, then arranged them one on top of each other and glued, and lastly added a button to the centre, I'm quite pleased with the result.


I added some pearls to the digi to add a bit of bling


The papers are from the flitter pot
Flower WOC
Wording - Rub on
Bird cage is a die cut from ebay
papers from my stash


Inside decorated to compliment with a pocket and some tags for a greeting
Thank you for looking



1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful, fabulous colours and design!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete